Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hubby

Yesterday was my DH's birthday. As usual he wanted nothing. Though he does want a GPS for his car which we will go buy in the near future. But as he is an avid reader of my blog and will eventually read this. So for your birthday...here are the top ten reasons why I love you. (there are of course much more but these are the top ten)

10. You can make me laugh like no one else. Especially when I am trying to fall asleep and you remember something you forgot to tell me when I was vertical.

9. You only know how to tell dirty jokes. And sometimes I even find them funny.

8. You are a great dad. No frills, no big show. Just honest, fair, generous (to a fault sometimes).

7. Everyone loves you. Really I don't know of many ( or any?) people that don't like you. It used to annoy me when I was younger but now it's something I admire

6. You give the BEST massages. And even though I hate to give them, you never turn me down. And yes I know you usually have ulterior motives but I'm easy.

5. You're a flirt and usually shamlessly flirt with other women who are unable to resist your charm. But I know at the end of the day who has your heart.

4. You're the real deal. The TP other people see is the one I know. No pretenses, no put on, just real.

3. You will help anyone. And I mean anyone. And even though sometimes in the past I would get mad because I felt someone was taking advantage of you, you assured me that it was ok and "it's what you do".

2. You have called me "hun" since we were 17 years old and it was really not cool to call your girlfriend that and even though your friends made fun of you (remember volleyball) you didn't care.

1. You love me in spite of my mood swings, times when I flip out, when I am afraid, when I am not a perfect mom. You always have my back, and won't hesitate to tell me when I am wrong even if I strongly disagree. You have made me a better person, let's face it I am much more easygoing than say ten years ago...and that's because of you.

So let cyberspace know my top ten. I am glad you are out playing golf today since you had to work all day on your birthday.

Happy Birthday. I love you.

P.S. I forgot to mention that yesterday was Barry Manilow's birthday as well. Yeah Fanilows!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are my idols. I love TP too. You clearly bring out the best in each other!