Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Look...

Since I turned the page on my calendar and the "dark" days of January are behind me I decided on a new look. I have actually had some time to breathe lately during the day so I had some time to devote to sprucing up my blog. Seriously I started after having to drive Jr. to school at 8:20.
(He left for the bus stop only to call me from said bus stop to say since he had to print out his homework before he left, he forgot to "do" his hair. So he just didn't feel right and needed to come back and do the gel thing. So would I mind driving him? Not a problem High maintenance siblings are all gone for the day. Like I said I have time to breathe. And remember this is a kid who used to not brush his teeth regularly. So I am happy today to drive him so he can do his "do".)
Now it's 10:00..I havent eaten breakfast and I am still in my bus stop attire. (which is minimal..hair brushed somewhat, teeth brushed of course...face somewhat presentable although today required sunglasses even though there was no sun..Crocs which I am not allowed by teenage children to wear in public other than to bus stop or out in the yard...and choice of coat which depends what I wore to bed and what needs to be covered somewhat or completely) Is that T.M.I.? Oh well...

And here I sit blogging and uploading some pictures. The old format was kinda impersonal and dark. I am not feeling dark. I am not totally hating February. I mean there is Valentine's Day. Which I do like. There's our "dating anniversary" which to this day we always acknowledge. (2-11-08 will be 23 years "dating" and I have the gold, tri-color, alternating sapphire and diamond ankle bracelet to prove it!!! Holy moly!) and there's winter break..(with a trip to somewhere warm would be divine but not this year), and now we have our moving in anniversary too. So not terrible.

And that ground hog can bite me. I am thinking warm spring thoughts!

No comments: