Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Whatta week....

Well back from the beach..although it wasn't the greatest weather it still was a great time. Read lots, played with the kids, walked on the beach.

Definitely where I feel at peace. Seeing what happened when I got home it may have been better to get to go away after rather than before.

Again I try to see the lesson I can learn from things that happen. Some lessons aren't fun to learn. Like all the should haves to prevent a crappy thing from happening. Those lessons just suck unless you can figure out a way to go back in time.

What can I take away from it? Well I guess one thing is to put my money where my mouth is. I asked myself do I really still believe all I have is all I need? After the inital shock of it all...I can say yes. Do I still believe what's important is not all the stuff I have but who I have in my life. Yes I do. Sure at first I was so upset. But I can move on. My kids are a shining example. They handled the whole thing better than me I think. Life went on. Life goes on. It may seem like it had just stopped short and you need to catch your breath. But it still goes on. Every day comes like the one before. So pick yourself up dust yourself off and get going. Times like this I am glad my life is a constant wheel in motion and I can find 100 things to focus on and put my energy for.I can honestly say I never thought poor me. I am still seriously pissed off and will be for awhile.
But I know for sure I am still a lucky gal.

No comments: