Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a difference a day makes...


Spring has sprung today. Even though I think tomorrow's going to be rainy...today was truly spring.

We had a Palm Sunday brunch with family. Sat outside to finish our coffee after stuffing ourselves with yummy brunch fixin's..homemade waffles, bacon, fruit, home fries, even mimosas which I adore. After a week doing low carb which is not that hard yet effective...washing waffles down with champagne was not short of divine! Kids played baseball and tag..neighborhood dogs (and resident dog of course) got in some ball stealing too!

Sun was so strong that I got some color on my face and chest. Barring the damage that sun causes...yippee! I even decided after company left, to linger outside and read my book for awhile. Then took a 3.5 mile walk to the beach alone..well I took Beyonce, AC/DC,Barry just to name a few to keep some pep in my step.

Sat for a few minutes to admire one of my favorite views and lucky me it's practically in my own backyard.

I will keep doing the sun dance...can you say flip flops??????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FLIP FLOPS. Amen to that.
I love that you have Beyonce and AC/DC in the same sentence. LOL.