Monday, August 25, 2008

Day Four


Thursday - Another gorgeous day. I am the first one up again. I can't sleep late but it's ok. I seem to just wake up before 7:00 everyday. Went down to the beach to claim "our spot" again. We have moved closer to the stairs since we have lots of stuff to carry up and down those stairs. Jellyfish again today. They seem to go away later in the day. But they are gross washed up on the shore. ick. Spent the day on the beach with the whole gang. We have quite a set up all of us. No company today.
We went to the Hideaway for dinner; kids stayed home and ordered pizza and watched a movie. Dinner was so good but the service was less that good. Doesn't really matter though. We were not in a hurry. I am in for a rude awakening when the hurrying starts next week. Had the "in" Island drink ~ Rocket Fuel ~ which is a Pina Colada with an Amaretto floater...not impressed. But now I can say I drank one. Who is cooler than me?
Back home into the hot tub again. Too hot tonight. I think we boiled ourselves. I cant wait to sleep in my bed. I like it better than my bed at home. So I step over sleeping teenagers and make my way upstairs to the "parent's section" as Shorty calls it. Another happy beach day.

No comments: