Monday, August 25, 2008

Day Three

Wednesday - Adults in the hot tub til 1:30 a.m. last night...without any child interruptions..imagine that? Beached it in the morning and the dads came back early to set up lunch for everyone. What will I do when I get back to the mainland and I am required to cook again? lol Had lunch then met the met Master Chef's sister and brood at the dock. Went back to the beach then had a BBQ back here at night. Beach and food...my idea of a good time. The girls arrived on a later ferry...arrived they did. Whew. What is it about girls? They are a whirlwind to say the least. Eldest Daughter brought a friend while Eldest Son's friend is here to sleep too. Good thing kids don't care where they sleep. They are everywhere, but I guess that's the fun of it. After the "brood" went back on the ferry with distruction in their wake...DH,Master Chef,BFF and I went out for drinks. BFF was very stressed out from the visit so we needed alcohol. The most beautiful sunset so far was last night. Takes your breath away. And with the backdrop of home in the background makes it heaven.

No comments: